Tuesday, September 25, 2012

To Goal or Not To Goal (Renae)

Reflections

I have to recognize that I did not fully meet my goals this week.  That will not keep me from continuing to pursue them.  Habits are formed in 21 days.  I have some bad ones for over 20 years. This is why I take baby steps.  It's doesn't feel like a huge failure.  It's just a misstep.  We just get right back on the path and keep going.

"Whatever you do give 100%...unless your giving blood"
                                                                     Anonymous
 Goals
Goal 1: To eat breakfast everyday...I have done that although not the healthiest breakfast.  I have been having a junior breakfast burrito from Sonic.  I don't think a breakfast burrito would be bad, so long as I make it myself.  So that is my goal...make my own breakfast.

"I really don't have time for people who don't find me hilarious"
                                                                       Anonymous



Goal 2:  Drink 5 glasses of water a day...  I have good days and bad days.  I do much better when I am working from home.  When I have to go to the office, I don't do nearly as well.  I'm not sure why.  So I am still working on goal 2, this one may take me a while to get down....habits and all that.

Goal 3:  Work out on a regular basis.  I have actually done pretty well with this, however, my goal is to work out even on the days Tiffiny and I don't meet.  I want to workout 6 days a week.

The first part of this week (I know it's only been two days) has been rough. I did workout last night and we are working out tonight.  It's these kinds of days that I would normally say screw it, I'm to tired from the work stress, I just need to decompress.  AKA...planting my butt on the couch and watching TV.

If I can encourage  you with one thing this week, it would be to keep on going.  This is another good reason to start with baby steps.  If you get off track you won't feel as bad. 

As you succeed in your goals please share them with us.  We want to rejoice with you in your success.  We want to see you succeed!  Just remember...YOU ARE FABULOUS



"Keep your thoughts positive because they become

                                                                                     Your Words
Keep your words positive because they become 
                                                                                     Your Behavior
Keep your behavior positive because they become 
                                                                                     Your Habits
Keep your Habits positive because they become 
                                                                                     Your Values
Keep your values positive because they become 
                                                                                     Your Destiny"
Mahatma Ghandi





No comments:

Post a Comment