Friday, September 21, 2012

This is Tiffiny - My Fitness Goals

Hi Everybody!  

We are in "Week 3" of our Zumba journey already!  This is SO EXCITING for me!!!

STEPS STATUS:  Our learning curve of the steps keeps getting "better and better"...AND for the first time in years...
I am breaking a sweat and it feels GREAT!!!!!!!!

I also wanted to share My Fitness Goals with you. They are pretty simple.  I'm focusing on 4 things...and 4 things only:

1. Working out 4 times a week doing Zumba.

(a consistent schedule)

2. On the days that Renae and I are NOT MEETING to either walk OR do the 20 min. express Zumba workout BY MYSELF.

3. Eat breakfast!!! 
The most "IMPORTANT" meal of the day.

4. Taking VITAMINS!!!  


They say that it takes 21 days to form a habit

These initial goals for my fitness journey are:
Creating healthy habits and improving my quality of life!

Goal 1 - CHECK
I am happy to report that Renae and I have consistently (for 3 weeks now) put on our calendars 4 days each week to meet. And we are doing our work outs!!!

Goal 2 - In Process
I am just getting into the routine of meeting with Renae 4 times a week...So I haven't added walking or doing the Zumba 20 minute Express workout on my own YET!!!  But hopefully I will be able to report NEXT WEEK that I have started to meet this goal!!!

Goal 3 - Doing Better, But Not Where I Want To Be
Eating breakfast was something I ALWAYS used to do when I was single and working because my blood sugar levels are so sensitive.  But since I've been staying home full-time with Charis, my daughter, I have gotten away from eating breakfast.  I got into the habit of eating an "early" lunch at 10am or 11am.  Honestly, I get tired of "breakfast" food and I would heat up leftovers from the night before supper.  

As our fitness journey continues I hope to share some GREAT breakfast recipes (smoothies and great healthy options for breakfast) in the future!!! Stay tuned!  And PLEASE share with US any "Fantastic" breakfast options that YOU are currently eating!!!  Share YOUR KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE with US!!!  Thank you in advance!!!  :0)))  

Goal 4 - CHECK
I am now on Day 22 for taking my Vitamins!!! It's funny that until now I have not taken a multivitamin and I can honestly say it makes a HUGE difference in my energy level for sure!  

A statistic from JAMA (The Journal of the American Medical Association) states:
"Doctors recommend that every adult regardless of age or health status needs a daily multivitamin to fill the nutritional gaps in his or her diet." 

The vitamins I take are AMAZING and they have a "90 Day Challenge" for anyone who would like to try them.  


The Challenge is this:

"Take the vitamins for 90 days, if after 90 days you don't feel a marked difference in your health and energy, the company will refund your money - no questions asked."

Love this company and this challenge!  So I will let you know after I have completed MY "90 Day Challenge"....what the results are!  If you would like information about the vitamins and company...just let me know!



So today I want to encourage you...if you are desiring to "Begin" a fitness journey yourself or to improve your quality of life in some way....

Keep it SIMPLE!!!  

When you begin to meet the goals you've set it FEELS GREAT and you BEGIN TO GAIN CONFIDENCE that you can really do it!!!


Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. 
Henry David Thoreau 









No comments:

Post a Comment