Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Candy Bar Goal

GOAL UPDATE!

Ok, so I just thought I would report in on my candy bar goal.  My last post I said that my goal was to eat no more than 4 of the "fun size" candy bars each day at work.  I thought this would be easy because when I left work last week the basket was empty...YESSSS!  Of course I'm thinking, this goal will be easy breezy, lemon squeezy.

NOT!- I got to work yesterday and the candy fairy had FILLED IT UP!!!  My favorite candy bar was in there (milky way caramel).  I am happy to report that I have managed to stay within my goal.  I had 4 on Monday, 2 on Tuesday, and I've only had 1 today.

WOOO HOOOO!  


This is just proof...if I can make a small change (ok, a little bigger than small if you knew how many I usually ate)...so can YOU!!  YOU are a fabulous person.  YOU deserve the best!  Make it happen one small step at a time!


"Spread love everywhere you go.  Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."
Mother Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment